Images are representations only.
R30 Surface Mount RTDBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
Flexible Surface-Mount RTD, Also known as strap-on RTD’s, these flexible sensors are designed to be mounted directly onto a pipe or other surface where temperature measurement is desired.
Due to their excellent thermal conductivity and large surface area, these sensors offer a rapid response time. These probes are typically used where direct immersion measurement is difficult.
For example, flexible RTD’s mounted on the surface of a pipe offers a good approximation of the fluid temperature carried inside; motors fitted with strap-on RTD’s can be monitored for overheating.
Their silicone body is naturally moisture resistant and can withstand industrial conditions. Flexible surface-mount units have high accuracy over their useable range of approximately -50° to 200° C (-100° to 392° F).Features
- Strap-on flexible RTD for mounting on pipes
- Rigid version available for mounting on plates
- Excellent thermal conductivity and rapid response time
- Silicone body is moisture resistant
- Teflon insulation cable standard
- 2, 3, or 4 wire circuit types
- Isolation to 1000 VDC
- Temperatures to 200°C (400°F)
Approvals & Certifications
- ASTM E1137
- BS 1904: 1984
- DIN 43760: 1980
- IEC 751: 1995 (Amendment 2)
- JIS C1604-1981
- SAMA RC-4-1966
- 1,000 ohms at 0° C (32° F), α = 0.00385 DIN EN 60751 & α = 0.00375
- 100 ohms at 0° C (32° F), α = 0.00385 DIN EN 60751 & α = 0.003916 JEMIMA (JIS)
Enclosure, Body Material
Materials of Construction
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Hastelloy C
- Incoloy 600
- Monel 400
- Surface Mount Solid Plate (1/16" THK Aluminum)
Sensor, Probe Connection
- -50° to 200° C (-58° to 392° F)
- Class B Resistance Tolerance at 0° C (32° F): ± 0.12 % (± 0.3° C)
- Class C Resistance Tolerance at 0° C (32° F): ± 0.23 % (± 0.6° C)