Images are representations only.
NEXUS-LPX™ ATEX Discrete Valve ControllerBrand: SVF Flow Controls, LLC
Nexus LPX is a discrete valve controller providing an optimized solution for on/off valve control and position sensing in hazardous area locations for the process industries.
It is Equipped with a low watt miniature pilot valve and position switches or sensor.
The Nexus LPS helps plants, platforms and pipelines improve productivity and increase safety in the harshest environments and toughest applications.Features
- Integrated Solution (switches, sensors, pilot and spool valve in a single platform)
- Approved for Enclosure: DNV 09 ATEX 53807X, NEMA 7
- Area Classification: Ex II 2G Ex d IIB T6, IP66, Class 1, Zone 1(Division 1), Groups A-D
- Suitable for use on rotary applications for double acting or spring return actuators
- NAMUR and ISO 5211 adjustable mounting bracket
- 5/2 Aluminum spool valve, anodized and polyester coated
- 1 x ¾” NPT conduit entry
- Single pilot actuated, with manual operator (Cv=1.4)
- DNV 09 ATEX 53807X, NEMA 7
- -4° F ~ +185° F (-20° C ~ +85° C)
- Filtered and Dried Air
- 40 psi ~ 120 psi (2.8 bar ~ 8 bar)
Materials of Construction
- Die Cast Aluminum
- Stainless Steel
- Buna ”N”
- Copper Alloy
- Carbon Steel