Images are representations only.
Series L8 Ball ValveBrand: SVF Flow Controls, LLC
The SVF Series L8 three-piece ball valves are compression-ended valves designed to be compatible with all of the leading instrument fittings.
This high performance valves have a vast selection of seats, seals and integral ISO mounting pad.Features
- Three-Piece Instrument Valve, "Tube-ID Port", Sizes ¼" ~ 1"
- Compression ends are compatible with all leading instrument fittings
- Live-loaded stem packing ensures seal-tight pressure containment under thermal cycling
- ISO 5211 mounting pad for easy actuation
- Blowout proof stem adds safety & reliability
- Standard seat material is TFM1600™
- Three-piece "Swing-Out" design offers easy access for in-line maintenance
Materials of Construction
- 316 Stainless Steel (ASTM A351-CF8M)
- 316L Stainless Steel (ASTM A351-CF3M)
- 316 Stainless Steel (ASTM A276 316)
- 17-4 pH Stainless Steel (ASTM A564 63
- Seat: TFM1600™, Delrin®, SupraLon™, PEEK
- Body Seal: PTFE, Buna “N”, SupraLon™,GRAFOIL®, Viton®, EPDM
- Stem Seal: SupraLon™
- 316 Stainless Steel with silver plated threads
- ¼" - 1"
- 45 - 100 in-lbf (5 - 11 Nm)
- 50 - 150 in-lbf (6 - 17 Nm)
- 50 - 90 in-lbf (6 - 10 Nm)
- 61 - 250 in-lbf (7 - 28 Nm)
- 3 - 32 Cv
Standards of Compliance